I’m a digital professional with both practical hands-on business experience and more than 20 years working in the digital industry.
– Client base – small to medium sized businesses
– Goal – maximise your online visibility
I do have extensive experience with optimising websites for organic search, however, with the ever changing face of the search results more clients are turning to pay per click (PPC) to either support their organic presence or, certainly with new sites, using PPC as their main online marketing platform.
I appreciate running a business isn’t 9 to 5 Monday to Friday which is why, whether it’s a question on ad performance or website issues, I always try to be available so that when you need to contact me, you can *.
Why choose me?
- I’m a Certified Google Adwords Partner
- I’ve over 20 years of digital experience
- I know what it’s like running a business
- I’ll invest time to understand your business
- I’ll be there for you outside usual business hours
- I’m happy talking plain English or tech geek
- I keep my rates as low as possible
It’s not all about me though…
WHAT I’M GOOD AT
RATES AS LOW AS POSSIBLE
Let’s face it one-size never fits all. Your online presence is no exception. Your requirements will be unique to your business, your goals and of course ultimately your budget.
My job is to understand your business, advise, optimise and then maximise the return from your available digital assets.
My consultancy fees (excl. VAT) are as follows:
- £35.00 Per Hour
- £220.00 Per Day
Although I don’t advertise set monthly packages most of my clients are on retainers and I know you’d like to get an idea of costs so, as a guide, here are some examples (excl. VAT) :
- £220 – Google Adwords Search Monthly Management
- £275 – Google Adwords Search & Display/Remarketing Monthly Management
- £220 – Facebook/Social Media Advertising Monthly Management